Thursday, April 1, 2010

Little doctor





When I was young, I always wanted to be a doctor. I think there is lot of fun in being close to "real" world. So every opportunity I get , I keep telling Kedaar how interesting it is to be a doctor (and as usual he says that he will be an astronaut and go in rocket like zoooooom :))
Recently, the famous hospital "Childrens" Seattle had a health fair where little ones get to be a doctor and learn/experience several things hands on. They also focussed on some other aspects like water, car safety etc.

Kedaar really liked this fair and the place was packed with children. Kedaar got a new bike helmet, new car seat, did lot of treatments to his teddy bear by being different types of doctor.It was personally amazing for me how creative the folks can be, first of all with this idea itself and the way they implemented it with focus on details.
Here are some pictures from this fair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi kedaar you are super