Thursday, October 15, 2009

Keduisms

I was clearling up my mail and I found this draft mail I made long time back just to remember few interesting sentences of Kedaar.
Thought I can share them through this post.


  • This is "no ter" (No tear) shampoo. This is "no ter" body wash. It can never hurt me. The green one hurt me, the white one hurt me. but this one never hurt me
  • You got a surprise Jeremy the jet for me, Oh, man, but why? Why you get me a surprise toy, where did you get it (shouting out of happiness when he got a surprise jet during a trip)
  • Daddy(mummy), I calling for you (if we dont respond even after he calls for few times)
  • Daddy(mummy), I was searching for you, then I found you.
  • Daddy, don’t ethuko me
  • I angry with you, I sad with you
  • you messy boy, mummy
  • Can I not take bath
  • I want a kiss kedu, sure mummy , here you go
  • I want to get out, run and find daddy
  • Kedu, I don’t see where my glasses are.[K] Mummy, I can check for you
  • Kedu, are u ready to go.[K] after this story one song will come, once that is finished then we can go
  • Daddy is taller, I am as tall as daddy
  • You are bigger, stronger than me, I small
  • Who can help, daisy, Harvey, may be Harvey can help (when stuck in traffic)
  • Mummy, I blocking u. Solve the riddle to go inside house.
  • I found 15 trains, I will tell daddy that I found
  • Nanny svella told me that I am a good boy
  • Sugreevas story, ramas ring
  • I moving away, now you can sit (giving some place to mummy in chair)
  • I have mighty mac at my home
  • My mummy my daddy said we will go chucky cheese (He says this to us )
  • I good boy, I not doing anything bad
  • mmmm I like it soooo much
  • Surprise Terence, surprise George. Daddy can I get a surprise Terence
  • Are you feeling better now, u have to feel better, OK?
  • Why scream at me, why shout at me, mummy? (When I was angry with him because he is not trying any new food)
  • No do that, you are a bad boy, no, you good boy, I good boy daddy good boy, u good boy too
  • Ramayana story
  • Daddy, its manchi cheema. Its not bad cheema
  • I will not be scared if you hold me daddy, then we can go for walking
  • There is one moon next to our house, one moon on our road, one moon near hyson’s house , there are 3 moons. (Once daddy says that there is only one moon) there is only one moon , there are no 3 moons
  • I will not go there, I will very careful, cars are coming
  • No step on mummy,
  • Kedaar, can you please move, Mummy, I want to sleep next to you, that’s why I am not moving
  • I cannot catch Oliver, I am not that tall, can you please help me daddy
  • Nanny is not happy with me. Mummy, are you happy with me.
  • Hyson, kedaar draw this one, this one too, they draw all the lines
  • Say sorry to me daddy
  • Lets go ahead and take bath. Daddy, we can switch off water at that time.
  • Oook, buddy
  • Mummy you are falling, thats why I hold you OK (holding mummy’s hands in sitting, standing)
  • Daddy, do like this (skipping rope), if you do like that you will fall, if you do like this, you will feel better, ok
  • Make sambar, do you want coffee (pretends to make sambar, coffee and gives us)
  • daddy, I dont want to go this way, i want to go that way. I want to go shop, fred meyer, trader joe,target (Kedaar has a lot of road sense, he recognizes all roads. Some times , he doesnt want to go home, rather go to shops)
  • [Daddy]which road is this.[K] This is the road to krishna temple
  • Can you scoot little bit please. You are squishing me (new words from school)
  • "Naanna" (calling daddy in telugu)
  • Daddy's name is Sekhar, mummy's name is Neewaja

No comments: